Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great Weekend!







On the 19th, I had a blast getting one of my coaching clients ready for Miss Colorado Galaxy. Maria Henderson is one of my favorite gals, and I am so blessed to call her "mine"! :-) She is going to be stellar, and I am so proud of her! She and I had the help of another client, Kara Gramlich - who is working on a modeling career! Kara was also awesome, but managed to leave before I remembered to take photos! I'll get a photo of us yet, Kara!



On the 20th, I met with a new client, little Miss Isabella Gibbs. She is a doll and she and her mama had a blast with me! There's not much I can add to an already cute kid, let me tell ya'! But, I can tell this little one is a hard worker and I am excited to see the things to come. Isabella will also be at the Galaxy pageant next weekend! You go, girlie!



Today (the 21st), I had the BEST time modeling for My Big Day Planner. I was the "bridesmaid" for the event, and had a blast! My make-up was done by Tiffany of Blush Artistry and Company, and she is AMAZING (http://www.blushartistryandcompany.com/)! My hair was done by Misha of Salon Misha - love him (http://www.salonmisha.com/)!

The professional photos of the event will be posted as soon as I get them! Speaking of photos, I can't wait to start posting blogs about my great sponsors! Be looking forward to This is Real Photography, up first ...

Much Love!
JNACK

No comments:

Post a Comment