Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WOW!


Well, it's official! This is no longer the blog of Mrs. Colorado American Queen 2010 ... it's the blog of Mrs. AMERICAN QUEEN 2010! I was crowned at the national event, on July 3rd. What a blast! I am now looking towards a year of traveling and spreading the message of DASH - Domestic Abuse Stops Here. What an honor!


I was able to be crowned with one of my best friends, which makes the whole experience that much cooler. Michele Bates came out to Missouri and entered as a Ms. contestant and won! Way to go, Colorado! Our state now holds two of the American Queen national crowns!


Michele and I will be serving with a great gal, named Alyssa Ballman - who is our Jr. Teen American Queen for 2010. I know with all of my hearts that we are going to have an outstanding year together, with lots of memories to come!


I want to again thank Connie Wallace for introducing me to this pageant several years ago, and for founding such an outstanding program. I want also to recognize Ms. Sunjia Burks, the new national director for the American Queen program. Sunjia suffered the loss of her husband less than a year ago, and to push forward to insure that the American Queen national pageant happened this year was a feat all its own. Here's to 2011!


For booking info, you can contact me at mrsaq2010@yahoo.com! Thanks, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment