Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photo Shoot, Oo La La!







Today (April 3rd), I got to be a make-up artist at the Jr Teen Colorado World and Teen Colorado World photo shoot! For those who don't know, I have a background as a make-up artist with Clinique cosmetics, and in August - officially became part of the MARY KAY family! I LOVE it, and love being able to use my background and experience, but be able to control my own schedule and income. I am so fortunate to work with the fabulous Toby Greer, Director Extraordinaire. She was part of the shoot this morning, too (see above). Thank you, Toby!
The rest of my day was spent doing Easter with my in-laws and my little girl! SO fun! I am thankful to serve a Risen Saviour, and look forward to sharing the Good News with friends and family the rest of this weekend. Much Love! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment