Tuesday, April 6, 2010

School Time!

When I accepted the Mrs. Colorado American Queen title, I did so with the anticipation of promotional opportunities for the M.R.S. ministry. I will continue to enjoy appearances and fun activities throughout my reign, but need to be consistently reminded of the importance of using this time to "jump start" a more formal movement to assist the mothers in Colorado who are pursuing, or thinking about pursuing, their education.


In case I have not made it clear: I AM a MOTHER RETURNING TO SCHOOL! I have included a photo of myself, classmates, and professor, in my latest course: Financial Management of Nonprofits. For those who don't know me well, I ain't a math pro ... but I am surviving! As I hope to consistently emphasize through my ministry - education affects and betters everyday LIFE! This class is not only going to make M.R.S. stronger; it will make ME stronger.


You'll be seeing posts about the progress of M.R.S. in the upcoming months' blogs. GET INVOLVED, and if you're a mama - let me know how you can be served to make additional education a reality in your life.

MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment