Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy with Blessings

It's been awhile, and for good cause! I am richly blessed with activities that keep me grounded, keep me focused, and keep me close to people I care deeply about. What blessings I have enjoyed the last several weeks! God is an awesome God, and I am glad to be part of His plan.

My adventures have included: a trip to Kansas City to see the one and only Michael Shults play his senior recitals, an amazing weekend with the Miss Teen Colorado-World family, and one heck of a show at Mrs. Colorado America! Did I mention I snuck some coffee time with pageant pals in there? Please enjoy some photos from these events. I am also including some photos of the the amazing gals I continue to get to work with as a pageant coach.

Additionally, while I usually use this forum as an "update" for the life and times of my life as a titleholder, I confess that I cheat on blogger and post some thoughts on facebook quite a bit! A recent post on facebook (I keep my "notes" locked for the eyes of friends only ... who hopefully can read my words with an understanding of my intentions as well ...) mentioned my defense of the amazing women I know in pageantry. I hope my photos tell the same story when you see how much fun we have together.


I have also decided to share some of my other "work" from facebook, here on my more public forum. Enjoy, disagree, or just learn a little bit more about me!








Kansas City with my brother!








Shopping with Miss Stacie!











The GREAT Naomi!!!










Tori and me at Miss Teen Colorado World!






Great friends, Jennifer and Joss, Mrs. CO America prelims!











At Mrs. CO America finals night with Makayla and Brenda!













Coffee with Joss, Carmela, and the Michelles!













No comments:

Post a Comment